Skip to product information
1 of 2

SMSeruya

The Ritual of Ayurveda, Hand Balm

The Ritual of Ayurveda, Hand Balm

Regular price £9.90 GBP
Regular price Sale price £9.90 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and moisturise dry hands. Enriched with softening sweet almond oil and soothing Indian rose, your hands will feel nourished and silky soft. Added microbiome friendly active ingredients strengthen the skin barrier and keep the skin balanced and healthy. The rich and luxurious hand balm sinks in the skin easily, so you can easily use it at any moment of the day.

This hand balm for dry hands with 97% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 3% are lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

View full details