Skip to product information
1 of 2


The Ritual of Ayurveda, Hand Wash

The Ritual of Ayurveda, Hand Wash

Regular price £10.60 GBP
Regular price Sale price £10.60 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Transform an everyday routine into a meaningful moment with this hand wash from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Enriched with Indian rose and sweet almond oil, the soap-free formula helps to regulate the hydration and protects your hands. Combine it with hand balm from the same range for a stylish accent. Also available in our eco-chic refill option.

This hand wash with 93% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 7% is to ensure the preservation and safety of the products.

View full details