Skip to product information
1 of 2

SMSeruya

The Ritual of Karma, Salt Body Scrub

The Ritual of Karma, Salt Body Scrub

Regular price £14.50 GBP
Regular price Sale price £14.50 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea salt is a natural exfoliant that remains intact when used on the skin, and the naturally rich source of powerful minerals helps promote healthy skin, skin cell renewal and also works as a detoxifying and softening agent. Revitalise your skin with your favourite fragrance of lotus flower and white tea. Using The Ritual of Karma Body Cream afterwards ensures the moisturising cream can penetrate the skin deeper for ulimate hydration. Or, treat yourself to the overnight body mask once or twice a week for a more intensive hydration boost. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

View full details